Employment Telecommunications Business.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws or regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Job Customer Service Jobs www
Job board featuring customer service and call center jobs. Service Jobs. Includes a searchable resume bank, personal search agents, employer profiles, and call center industry resources. Customer Service Jobs.
- Employment TelecomCareers.net www
Employment portal for the jobs in the telecommunications industry. TelecomCareers.net. Directory of associations, event information, career resources, publications, training center, and résumé services offered. TelecomCareers.net.
- A InfoQuest Networks www
A technical recruiting and technical placement agency for highly qualified engineers including contingency placements, Networks, and contract engineers. InfoQuest Networks.
- Database Total Telecom www
Database of wireless telecoms jobs from an online news service. Total Telecom.
- Database Cellular News Recruitment Center www
Database of opportunities worldwide in the telecom sector. Cellular News Recruitment Center.
- Search ComQuest International www
Search and recruitment firm specializing in RF and Wireless Communications industries. ComQuest International.
- Job Callcenterjobs.com www
Job board featuring telesales, Callcenterjobs.com, teleservicing, telemarketing and call center jobs. Callcenterjobs.com.
- Provides Elan Telco ReSource www
Provides a professional resourcing service to the global telecommunications industry. Elan Telco ReSource.
- Retained TD Madison and Associates www
Retained executive search firm that specializes in competitive telephony, Madison and Associates, the radio frequency identification industry, and other emerging technology industries. Highlights from current searches and client roster. TD Madison and Associates.
- Call TAC www
Call Center Staffing Group provides call center and help desk staffing solutions. TAC.
- Telecommunication Pride Communications www
Telecommunication employment across the country. Communications. Contract or permanent positions available. Pride Communications.
- Symbion Symbion Search and Selection Limited www
Symbion is a recruitment company specialising in identifying first-class business professionals, Search and Selection Limited, exclusively for the Information and Communication Technology Industry. Symbion Search and Selection Limited.
- Search Russell And Partners www
Search consultants specializing in the telecommunications industry. Russell And Partners.
- Resume Kevin Frenette www
Resume for hardware design engineer. Kevin Frenette.
- Provides 3G Wireless Jobs www
Provides recruiters and companies to post jobs and search its resume database for free. 3G Wireless Jobs.
- Directory Palo wireless www
Directory of recruitment pages on wireless company's own web sites. wireless. Lets you bypass the recruitment agencies. Palo wireless.
- Alexa: Employment Telecommunications
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Telecommunications
- DMOZ: Employment Telecommunications
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Telecommunications