Call centers are service operations that handle routine communications by telephone, email, fax, or other electronic means, between an organization and outside parties. The communications typically involve such things as product information, technical support, live messaging, ordering, and telemarketing. Call Centers Telecommunications Business.
A call centre or call center is a centralised office used for receiving or transmitting a large volume of requests by telephone. (wikipedia)
- Asia (Telecommunications)
- Wikipedia: A call centre or call center is a centralised office used for receiving or transmitting a large volume of requests by telephone. An inbound call centre is operated by a company to administer incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers. Outbound call centres are operated for telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection and market research. A contact centre is a location for centralised handling of individual communications, including letters, faxes, live support software, social media, instant message, and e-mail.
- Automatic call distributor - An automated call distribution system, commonly known as, automatic call distributor, is a telephony device that answers and distributes incoming calls to a specific group of terminals or agents within an organization.
- Business process outsourcing - Business process outsourcing is a subset of outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business process to a third-party service provider.
- Call management
- Predictive dialling - A predictive dialer dials a list of telephone numbers and connects answered dials to people making calls, often referred to as agents.
- Operator messaging - Operator Messaging is the term, similar to Text Messaging and Voice Messaging, applying to an answering service call center who focuses on one specific scripting style that has grown out of the alphanumeric pager history.
- Queue management system - A queue management system is used to control queues. Queues of people form in various situations and locations in a queue area. The process of queue formation and propagation is defined as queuing theory.
- Computer telephony integration
- Customer service
- Contact Ulysses Learning www
Contact center simulation-based training program for customer service, Learning, sales and coaching. Ulysses Learning.
- A Adeptel www
A multi-service telecommunications bureau offering long distance or 800/900 business services. Adeptel.
- Web-hosted Contactual www
Web-hosted applications service provider of customer contact center solutions with integrated interface for all channels of customer contact such as phone, Contactual, email and web chat. Contactual.
- Information call-centres.com www
Information site for the global call centre industry. call-centres.com.
- Provides Datapoint www
Provides call center management services. Datapoint.
- (US) Intervox Group www
(US) - A management and technology consulting firm specializing in call center and customer relationship management. Intervox Group.
- (US) Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates www
(US) - Architects, Scott Bauer Associates, planners, interior designers and project managers. Provide call center site design. Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates.
- Provider Infozech Software Pvt. Ltd. www
Provider of telecommunications billing and web based customer care solutions. Infozech Software Pvt. Ltd..
- Computer Radio Television International www
Computer software for radio and television traffic, Television International, logging and billing. Radio Television International.
- IT Softlab www
IT consulting and system integration services. Softlab. Supports large corporations in the banking, insurance, manufacturing and telecommunications industries. Softlab.
- Consulting Kovair Inc. www
Consulting services covering CRM and strategic relationship management. Kovair Inc..
- Products Eon Communication www
Products which integrate and manage voice, Communication, e-mail and Internet communications for call processing centers. Eon Communication.
- New Enablx www
New Jersey based provider of call center and related customer service solutions. Enablx.
- Independent Connections Magazine www
Independent teleservice magazine updated daily to provide information about emerging technologies. Connections Magazine.
- A Telemarketing Magazine www
A resource providing breakthroughs in technology and service standards. Telemarketing Magazine.
- Supporting American Teleservices Association (ATA) www
Supporting the Teleservices channel dedicated to informing, Teleservices Association (ATA), uniting and advancing the contact center industry American Teleservices Association (ATA).
- Industry American TeleServices International www
Industry accreditation association. American TeleServices International.
- Alexa: Call Centers Telecommunications
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Call Centers Telecommunications
- DMOZ: Call Centers Telecommunications
dmoz.org Directory: Call Centers Telecommunications