Call centers are service operations that handle routine communications by telephone, email, fax, or other electronic means, between an organization and outside parties. The communications typically involve such things as product information, technical support, live messaging, ordering, and telemarketing. Call Centers Telecommunications Business.
A call centre or call center is a centralised office used for receiving or transmitting a large volume of requests by telephone. (wikipedia)
- Asia (Telecommunications)
- Wikipedia: A call centre or call center is a centralised office used for receiving or transmitting a large volume of requests by telephone. An inbound call centre is operated by a company to administer incoming product support or information enquiries from consumers. Outbound call centres are operated for telemarketing, solicitation of charitable or political donations, debt collection and market research. A contact centre is a location for centralised handling of individual communications, including letters, faxes, live support software, social media, instant message, and e-mail.
- Automatic call distributor - An automated call distribution system, commonly known as, automatic call distributor, is a telephony device that answers and distributes incoming calls to a specific group of terminals or agents within an organization.
- Business process outsourcing - Business process outsourcing is a subset of outsourcing that involves the contracting of the operations and responsibilities of a specific business process to a third-party service provider.
- Call management
- Predictive dialling - A predictive dialer dials a list of telephone numbers and connects answered dials to people making calls, often referred to as agents.
- Operator messaging - Operator Messaging is the term, similar to Text Messaging and Voice Messaging, applying to an answering service call center who focuses on one specific scripting style that has grown out of the alphanumeric pager history.
- Queue management system - A queue management system is used to control queues. Queues of people form in various situations and locations in a queue area. The process of queue formation and propagation is defined as queuing theory.
- Computer telephony integration
- Customer service
- Information call-centres.com www
Information site for the global call centre industry. call-centres.com.
- Contact Ulysses Learning www
Contact center simulation-based training program for customer service, Learning, sales and coaching. Ulysses Learning.
- A Adeptel www
A multi-service telecommunications bureau offering long distance or 800/900 business services. Adeptel.
- Provides Datapoint www
Provides call center management services. Datapoint.
- Web-hosted Contactual www
Web-hosted applications service provider of customer contact center solutions with integrated interface for all channels of customer contact such as phone, Contactual, email and web chat. Contactual.
- (US) Kramer & Associates www
(US) - Call center consulting firm specializing in eBusiness integration, & Associates, audits, CRM, consolidation, BPR, technology assessment, and start-up. Kramer & Associates.
- (US) Touch Point Associates www
(US) - Call center consultants specializing in increasing productivity, Point Associates, updating systems and technology and implementing morale building strategies. Touch Point Associates.
- Customer Amdocs Ltd www
Customer care, Ltd, billing and order management systems for telecommunications carriers and Internet services providers. Amdocs Ltd.
- Computer Radio Television International www
Computer software for radio and television traffic, Television International, logging and billing. Radio Television International.
- Customer TeleTech www
Customer management, TeleTech, business-process and database-marketing solutions. Includes news and resource library. TeleTech.
- Offers Strengthbank www
Offers professional keynote and customer service seminars. Strengthbank.
- Communication EasyRun www
Communication software which offer graphical control over call centers and other businesses telephony functions. EasyRun.
- Offers Five9 www
Offers Internet hosted predictive dialer, Five9, ACD, and CRM for call center applications. Service requires no hardware other than telephones and a broadband connection. Five9.
- Online Call Center Times www
Online magazine with articles on general call center industry issues, Center Times, workplace issues and information about industry conventions. Call Center Times.
- Independent Connections Magazine www
Independent teleservice magazine updated daily to provide information about emerging technologies. Connections Magazine.
- Supporting American Teleservices Association (ATA) www
Supporting the Teleservices channel dedicated to informing, Teleservices Association (ATA), uniting and advancing the contact center industry American Teleservices Association (ATA).
- A Call Center Network Group (CCNG) www
A networking organization with membership comprised of call center management and industry professionals. Center Network Group (CCNG). Call Center Network Group (CCNG).
- Alexa: Call Centers Telecommunications
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Call Centers Telecommunications
- DMOZ: Call Centers Telecommunications
dmoz.org Directory: Call Centers Telecommunications