The Home Office section is a resource-based section which includes sites containing advice, information, or online tools for setting up and effectively managing a home office. Home Office Small Business Business.
The Home Office ( HO ) is a ministerial department of the Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom, responsible for immigration, security, and law and order. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: The Home Office is a ministerial department of Her Majesty's Government of the United Kingdom, responsible for immigration, security and law and order. As such it is responsible for the police, fire and rescue services, visas and immigration and the Security Service. It is also in charge of government policy on security-related issues such as drugs, counter-terrorism and ID cards. It was formerly responsible for Her Majesty's Prison Service and the National Probation Service, but these have been transferred to the Ministry of Justice. The Cabinet minister responsible for the department is the Home Secretary.
- Home Office Large Major Enquiry System - HOLMES 2 is an information technology system that is predominantly used by UK police forces for the investigation of major incidents such as serial murders and high value frauds.
- John Gieve - Sir Edward John Watson Gieve, KCB is a former British civil servant, who served as Deputy Governor for Financial Stability of the Bank of England and an ex officio member of the Monetary Policy Committee from 2006 to 2009.
- Law enforcement in the United Kingdom - Law enforcement in the United Kingdom is organised separately in each of the legal systems of the United Kingdom: England and Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Most law enforcement is carried out by police officers serving in regional police services within one of those jurisdictions.
- Ministry of Home Security - The Ministry of Home Security was a British government department established in 1939 to direct national civil defence during the Second World War.
- UK Immigration Service - The United Kingdom Immigration Service, was the operational arm of the Home Office, Immigration and Nationality Directorate.
- Ministerial departments of the United Kingdom Government
- Public safety ministries
- Home Office (United Kingdom)
- Law enforcement in England and Wales
- Internal affairs ministries
- English law
- Offers Chief Home Officer www
Offers resources, Home Officer, links, articles, news, and reviews for home office entrepreneurs. Chief Home Officer.
- This SoHo www
This Canadian small office, SoHo, home office site is focused on providing tools, resources, special events and event management services to the home office business marketplace. SoHo.
- Start Clever Apple www
Start your own home tutoring business. Clever Apple.
- Learn Hard Tops Refinishing www
Learn to refinish tubs, Tops Refinishing, counters and appliances. No franchise fees, low start-up costs. Hard Tops Refinishing.
- Staffing Workaholics4Hire.com www
Staffing service for home-based employers and employees. Workaholics4Hire.com. Provides databases for home jobs and freelance professionals. Workaholics4Hire.com.
- Information Work On the Internet www
Information and resources for finding and running a business online, the Internet, building a website, internet marketing, and search engine marketing. Work On the Internet.
- Technology Tech Talk for Moms www
Technology and social media tips for families and small businesses. Tech Talk for Moms.
- A Write at Home Mom www
A blog for mothers who love to write and wouldn't mind selling some of their words to help pay for diapers. Write at Home Mom.
- Alexa: Home Office Small Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Home Office Small Business
- DMOZ: Home Office Small Business
dmoz.org Directory: Home Office Small Business