The Organizational Change section is a directory of sites pertaining to the leading and managing change in organizations of all types. This directory will include coverage for a broad range of theories, applications and resources related to business and organizational change, but all sites listed here should be primarily focused upon leading or managing change from that broad perspective. Organizational Change Management Business.
- Wikipedia: Organizational behavior or organisational behaviour is "the study of human behavior in organizational settings, the interface between human behavior and the organization, and the organization itself". OB research can be categorized in at least three ways, including the study of...
- Organizational behavior Category
- Organizational studies
- Social systems
- The Balanced Scorecard User Group www
The Balanced Scorecard User Community and Forum Balanced Scorecard User Group.
- An Panoramic Feedback www
An Internet-based 360-degree feedback and organizational survey tool to assess individual and/or organizational performance. Panoramic Feedback.
- Interdisciplinary Center for the Study of Organizational Change www
Interdisciplinary research institute within the University of Missouri using Dr. for the Study of Organizational Change. Harry Levinson's organizational diagnosis method. Details of research, events, associates and corporate partnerships. Based in Columbia, MO. Center for the Study of Organizational Change.
- Article Organizational Theory - Determinants of Structure www
Article focusing on why organizations have the structure that they do, Theory - Determinants of Structure, and a discussion on horizontal differentiation, vertical differentiation, mechanisms of coordination and control, formalization, and centralization of power. Organizational Theory - Determinants of Structure.
- Collection Leadership and Change www
Collection of links maintained by the Center for Leadership and Change Management at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business. Leadership and Change.
- Denver-based, Partners Through Change, Inc. www
Denver-based, Through Change, Inc., specializes in business process improvements, ISO based standards, and project management services. Partners Through Change, Inc..
- Focuses Pantelis, Inc. www
Focuses on increasing performance and profitability through strategic planning and effective team building. Pantelis, Inc..
- Specializes FLI, Inc. www
Specializes in developmental programs related to organizational change and change management. FLI, Inc..
- Provides Thomas Group, Inc. www
Provides management consulting services for business processes in manufacturing, Group, Inc., project and service industries. Includes global offices headquartered in Irving, Texas. (Nasdaq: TGIS) Thomas Group, Inc..
- Specializing Capelle Associates, Inc. www
Specializing in organization performance improvement, Associates, Inc., organization design, structure, workflow process and related systems. Capelle Associates, Inc..
- Listing NASA Library www
Listing titles that deal with planning or initiating organizational change. NASA Library.
- A BPubs.com - Change Management www
A collection of business articles and publications related to organizational change and change management. BPubs.com - Change Management.
- Alexa: Organizational Change Management
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizational Change Management
- DMOZ: Organizational Change Management
dmoz.org Directory: Organizational Change Management