Asia Pacific Regional Management Information Systems Management Science Management Business.
Asia-Pacific or Asia Pacific (abbreviated as APAC, Asia-Pac, AsPac, APJ, JAPA or JAPAC ) is the part of the world in or near the Western Pacific Ocean. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Asia-Pacific or Asia Pacific is the part of the world in or near the Western Pacific Ocean. The region varies in size depending on which context, but it typically includes much of East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and Oceania.
- Asia-Pacific Category
- Geography of Asia - Geography of Asia reviews geographical concepts of classifying Asia, the central and eastern part of Eurasia, comprising approximately fifty countries.
- Oceania - Oceania is a geographic region comprising Melanesia, Micronesia, Polynesia and Australasia. Spanning the eastern and western hemispheres, Oceania covers an area of and has a population of million.
- Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC).
- South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC).
- East Asian Summit - The East Asia Summit is a forum held annually by leaders of, initially, 16 countries in the East Asian, Southeast Asian and South Asian regions. Membership expanded to 18 countries including the United States and Russia at the Sixth EAS in 2011.
- Pacific Century - The Pacific Century is a term that has been used to describe the 21st century through analogy with the term American Century.
- Geography of Oceania
- Regions of Oceania
- Geography of Asia
- Geographical neologisms