MIS around the world. Regional Management Information Systems Management Science Management Business.
In geography, regions are areas broadly divided by physical characteristics ( physical geography ), human impact characteristics ( human geography ), and the interaction of humanity and the environment ( environmental geography ). (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: In geography, regions are areas that are broadly divided by physical characteristics, human impact characteristics, and the interaction of humanity and the environment. Geographic regions and sub-regions are mostly described by their imprecisely defined, and sometimes transitory boundaries, except in human geography, where jurisdiction areas such as national borders are defined in law.
- Autonomous region - An autonomous administrative division is a subdivision or dependent territory of a country that has a degree of self-governance, or autonomy, from an external authority. Typically, it is either geographically distinct from the rest of the country or populated by a national minority.
- Committee of the Regions - The European Committee of the Regions is the European Union's assembly of local and regional representatives that provides sub-national authorities with a direct voice within the EU's institutional framework.
- Continent - A continent is one of several very large landmasses of the world. Generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents.
- Continental fragment - Continental crustal fragments, partially synonymous with microcontinents, are fragments of continents that have been broken off from main continental masses forming distinct islands, often several hundred kilometers from their place of origin.
- Euroregion - In European politics, the term Euroregion usually refers to a transnational co-operation structure between two contiguous territories located in different European countries. Euroregions represent a specific type of cross-border region.
- Military district - Military districts are formations of a state's armed forces which are responsible for a certain area of territory. They are often more responsible for administrative than operational matters, and in countries with conscript forces, often handle parts of the conscription cycle.
- Regional geography
- Geography terminology
- Types of country subdivisions
- A WOUGNET -- Women of Uganda Network www
A place to share news, Women of Uganda Network, information and activities on women related issues in Uganda. WOUGNET -- Women of Uganda Network.
- UNESCO's The Regional Information Society Network for Africa (RINAF) www
UNESCO's telematics support activity for development in Africa, Regional Information Society Network for Africa (RINAF), including the promotion of national and regional strategies and telematics applications for development. The Regional Information Society Network for Africa (RINAF).
- Includes Australasian chapter of the Association for Information Systems www
Includes information about research centers, chapter of the Association for Information Systems, discussion lists and news groups, associations, and recent and upcoming conferences. Australasian chapter of the Association for Information Systems.
- Australian ACPHIS www
Australian Council of Professors and Heads of Information Systems. ACPHIS.
- Promotes German Informatics Society www
Promotes the impact informatics has on employment, Informatics Society, business and society. German Informatics Society.
- The The Index of Information Systems Journals www
The aim of this publication is to provide basic information about, Index of Information Systems Journals, and links to, either paper or electronic journal web sites, and more particularly, to provide links to their instructions to authors information The Index of Information Systems Journals.
- Enterprise Auldenfire Group www
Enterprise Systems Architecture Laboratory providing resources to organizations interested in applying architectural frameworks. Group. Services offered include consulting, education, and curriculum development. Auldenfire Group.
- Alexa: Regional Management Information Systems
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Regional Management Information Systems
- DMOZ: Regional Management Information Systems
dmoz.org Directory: Regional Management Information Systems