Reference Management Information Systems Management Science Management Business.
References can take on many forms, including: a thought, a sensory perception that is audible ( onomatopoeia ), visual (text), olfactory, or tactile, emotional state, relationship with other, spacetime coordinate, symbolic or alpha-numeric, a physical object or an energy projection. (wikipedia)
- Reference A relation between objects in which one object designates, or acts as a means by which to connect...
- Terms of reference Terms of reference define the purpose and structure of a project, committee, meeting, negotiation...
- Reference (C++) A simple reference datatype that is less powerful but safer than the pointer type inherited from C.
- Reference (computer science) A value that enables a program to indirectly access a particular datum, such as a variable or a...
- Reference work A book or periodical to which one can refer for information.
- Reference desk A public service counter where professional librarians provide library users with direction to...
- Digital reference A service by which a library reference service is conducted online, and the reference transaction...
- Reference (film) A 1985 Bulgarian drama film directed by Christo Christov.
- Reference.com Reference.com is an online encyclopedia, thesaurus, and dictionary.
- Reference design Reference design refers to a technical blueprint of a system that is intended for others to copy.
- Reference question A submission by the federal or a provincial government to the courts asking for an advisory...
- Articles, MIS Links Page www
Articles, Links Page, papers and specialist sites from the Management and Information Systems course taught at the University of York. MIS Links Page.
- Information Faculty Directory www
Information Systems Faculty and Researchers from around the globe. Faculty Directory.
- is AIS World Ph.D. Page www
is a modest attempt to put together online resources of particular use to current or prospective Ph. World Ph.D. Page.D. students in information systems. AIS World Ph.D. Page.
- by Information Systems Foundations www
by Jessup and Valacich. Information Systems Foundations.
- to IS/IT Academic Research Centers www
to provide information of common interest to researchers around the world. IS/IT Academic Research Centers.
- Worldwide Information Systems Audit and Control Association www
Worldwide association of Information Systems professionals dedicated to the audit, Systems Audit and Control Association, control, and security of financial and operating information systems. Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
- This CIO and IT Tool Kits www
This site contains the tools that Janco uses in it international consulting practice. CIO and IT Tool Kits.
- A CRM Today - Library - Articles www
A collection of articles on customer relationship management issues by using information technology. CRM Today - Library - Articles.
- Web-based Information Tools for Exploring Personal Morality www
Web-based tools to help people better understand themselves and their values. Information Tools for Exploring Personal Morality.
- Selected Michael's Reference www
Selected Computing, Reference, Networking and Telecommunications Resources by Michael C. Bray. Michael's Reference.
- provides Teaching and Learning www
provides an entry point for all material related to teaching and pedagogy, and Learning, learning support systems and curriculum in the field of information systems. Division Editor: Simha R. Magal. Teaching and Learning.
- An The IT Service Management Forum www
An Israeli non-for-profit organization of people who are wishing to advance the use of methods of "IT Service management" like ITIL. The IT Service Management Forum.
- presents The HURIS Group www
presents more than 4, HURIS Group,400 skill descriptors organized into a 196 interlinked segments. The HURIS Group.
- links ERP -- Enterprise Resource Planning www
links to books, Enterprise Resource Planning, cases, and other resources. ERP -- Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Web-based DSSResources.com www
Web-based knowledge repository of decision support systems information. DSSResources.com.
- Free AuditNet www
Free Resources for Auditors includes fraud, AuditNet, CSA, performance measurement, audit programs, workpapers, ICQ's, job postings, resumes and career information. AuditNet.
- intended Research and Scholarship www
intended to provide professors and students of information systems with a useful starting point for accessing WWW-based material related to research and scholarship in the field of information systems. and Scholarship. Division Editor: George R. Widmeyer. Research and Scholarship.
- By Baskent University MIS and MS Courses www
By Kemal Ilter Baskent University MIS and MS Courses.
- A The IT Value Stack www
A book by Financial Times columnist Ade McCormack on maximizing and measuring the value obtained from one’s IT investment. The IT Value Stack.
- Provides Visionary Marketing.com www
Provides advice on strategies to understand buying behavior. Visionary Marketing.com.
- Specializes Zachman International www
Specializes in Enterprise Architecture education, International, mentoring, methodologies, modeling, consulting, and implementation. Zachman International.
- draws 2000 Mid Year IT Salary Survey www
draws on data collected throughout the year by internet-based and completed survey forms sent to businesses in Southern California as well as throughout the United States and Canada. 2000 Mid Year IT Salary Survey.
- Dominance, Extended DISC www
Dominance, DISC, influence, submissive and compliance profiling tool for personnel management. Extended DISC.
- Alexa: Reference Management Information Systems
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Reference Management Information Systems
- DMOZ: Reference Management Information Systems
dmoz.org Directory: Reference Management Information Systems