Journals Management Information Systems Management Science Management Business.
- Journal A journal has several related meanings...
- Journaling file system A file system that keeps track of changes not yet committed to the file system's main part by...
- Journals (album) The second compilation album by Canadian recording artist Justin Bieber.
- Journal (computing) A history of actions executed by a database management system used to guarantee ACID properties...
- Journal (mechanical device) The section of a rotating shaft that contacts and turns in a plain bearing .
- Journal entry A logging of transaction into accounting journal items.
- Journals (Cobain) A collection of writings and drawings by Kurt Cobain, the late former lead singer and guitarist...
- Data logging An electronic device that records data over time or in relation to location either with a built...
- an Information Management www
an official publication of the Information Resources Management Association. Information Management.
- Provides Journal of Information Technology www
Provides critical perspectives on advanced information and communication technologies, Information Technology, with an emphasis on their organizational and social implications and management. Journal of Information Technology.
- Focus JITCA -- Journal of Information Technology Cases and Applications www
Focus on cases and applications that explain existing theories and concepts or that help in building new theories and frameworks. Journal of Information Technology Cases and Applications. From the Long Island University, College of Management. JITCA -- Journal of Information Technology Cases and Applications.
- An The International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT) www
An open access e-journal that aims to strengthen links between research and practice in ICT in education and development in hitherto less developed parts of the world. International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT). The International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT).
- Serves Information and Management www
Serves managers, and Management, professionals, database administrators and senior executives of organizations which design, implement and manage Information Systems Applications. Information and Management.
- Journals International Management Journals www
Journals include: International Journal of Applied Management, Management Journals, HRM, marketing, quality, health, and entrepreneurship. International Management Journals.
- A KAIS -- Knowledge and Information Systems www
A quarterly peer-reviewed journal published by Springer-Verlag providing an international forum for researchers and professionals. Knowledge and Information Systems. The journal focuses on knowledge systems and advanced information systems, including their theoretical foundations, infrastructure and enabling technologies. KAIS -- Knowledge and Information Systems.
- Presents Information Research: an international electronic journal www
Presents research papers and working papers from a variety of information-related disciplines, Research: an international electronic journal, including information science, information management, information systems, information policy and librarianship. Information Research: an international electronic journal.
- Strives EJISDC -- an Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries www
Strives to become the foremost international forum for practitioners, an Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries, teachers, researchers and policy makers to share their knowledge and experience in the design, development, implementation, management and evaluation of information systems and technologies in developing countries. EJISDC -- an Electronic Journal on Information Systems in Developing Countries.
- News, Information Week www
News, Week, analysis, and product reviews about IT and business strategies. Features include career and salary features, technology benchmarking, research, and technology events. Information Week.
- For Information Processing and Management www
For information scientists, Processing and Management, computer scientists, librarians, cognitive scientists, and information systems and technology specialists interested in information retrieval (IR), organization of information, and management of information resources. Information Processing and Management.
- Research A Routledge Journal: Information, Communication & Society www
Research journal which provides information on the review editors and offers online access to the journal. A Routledge Journal: Information, Communication & Society.
- a Information Systems Journal www
a focal point for current issues and debates, Systems Journal, such as the links between IS and OR and the relevance of soft systems movement to information systems. Information Systems Journal.
- a Communications of the ACM www
a publication of the Association for Computing (ACM). Communications of the ACM.
- Tips Help Desk Journal www
Tips and techniques for Help Desk leadership and operational excellence. Help Desk Journal.
- publishing CAIS -- Communications of the AIS www
publishing articles on a wide range of subjects of interest to the membership beyond research results. Communications of the AIS. Editor: Paul Gray, Claremont Graduate University. CAIS -- Communications of the AIS.
- Endeavors Informing Science: International Journal of an Emerging Discipline www
Endeavors to provide an understanding of the complexities in informing clientele. Science: International Journal of an Emerging Discipline. Fields from information systems, library science, journalism in all its forms to education all contribute to this science. Informing Science: International Journal of an Emerging Discipline.
- publishes ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction www
publishes original research that spans the field of human-computer interaction. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction.
- A Information Systems Frontiers www
A forum for both academicians and industry specialists to explore the multiple frontiers of the IS/IT field. Information Systems Frontiers.
- publishes Journal of Computing in Higher Education www
publishes peer-reviewed essays, Computing in Higher Education, reviews, reports, and research articles that contribute to our understanding of the issues, problems, and research associated with instructional technology and educational management information systems. Journal of Computing in Higher Education.
- A JECR: Journal of Electronic Commerce Research www
A quarterly peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum to share knowledge and report new advances on all topics related to electronic commerce including their theoretical foundations, Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, infrastructure and enabling technologies. JECR: Journal of Electronic Commerce Research.
- A JMIS -- Journal of Management Information Systems www
A journal from the Leonard N. Journal of Management Information Systems. Stern School of Business - New York University. JMIS -- Journal of Management Information Systems.
- Promotes Information for Development Program www
Promotes innovative projects on the use of information and communication technologies for economic and social development, for Development Program, with a special emphasis on the needs of the poor in developing countries. By the World Bank Group. Information for Development Program.
- JITE JITE -- Journal of Information Technology Education www
JITE is published in print by subscription and its articles also appear online free of charge. JITE -- Journal of Information Technology Education.
- Quarterly, Management & Organizational History www
Quarterly, & Organizational History, peer-reviewed journal which addresses issues from all areas of management, organization studies, and related fields. Free Online Access to Vol.1 of Management and Organizational History (until 31 Dec 2006). Management & Organizational History.
- the Information Technology Newsletter www
the international newsletter of libraries and technology. Information Technology Newsletter.
- a Decision Sciences Journal www
a quarterly, Sciences Journal, professional journal that uses the latest computer technology, mathematical and statistical techniques, and behavioral science. Decision Sciences Journal.
- published eLearn Magazine www
published by ACM. Magazine. News and features written by professional journalists with expertise in education and technology, and columns and tutorials by industry leaders and stars of academia. eLearn Magazine.
- Flagship IEEE -- Computer Magazine www
Flagship magazine of the IEEE Computer Society, Computer Magazine, where computing practitioners, managers, and researchers share experience, solve problems, and reach consensus about the state of technology. IEEE -- Computer Magazine.
- Dedicated The Journal of Online Behavior www
Dedicated to the empirical study of human behavior online. The Journal of Online Behavior.
- Published The Information Society Journal www
Published since 1981, Information Society Journal, is a key critical forum for leading edge analysis of the impacts, policies, system concepts, and methodologies related to information technologies and changes in society and culture. The Information Society Journal.
- provides The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation www
provides critical perspectives on topics relevant to Information Systems Evaluation, Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation, with an emphasis on the organisational and management implications. The Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation.
- Information Taylor & Francis Group www
Information and communications technology law. Taylor & Francis Group.
- IBM IBM Technical Journals www
IBM Systems Journal and IBM Journal of Research and Development. IBM Technical Journals.
- A Information Technology in Developing Countries www
A newsletter of IFIP Working Group 9. Technology in Developing Countries.4 and Commonwealth Network for Information Technology. Information Technology in Developing Countries.
- Offers Journal of Global Information Management www
Offers the sale of this book. Journal of Global Information Management.
- CMC Computer-Mediated Communication Magazine www
CMC Magazine (ISSN 1076-027X), Communication Magazine, which ran issues from May 1994 to January 1999, reported about people, events, technology, public policy, culture, practices, study, and applications related to human communication and interaction in online environments. Computer-Mediated Communication Magazine.
- includes IJEL -- International Journal on E-Learning www
includes the research, International Journal on E-Learning, development, and practice of e-learning related to the following multi-dimensional topics and sub-topics. IJEL -- International Journal on E-Learning.
- a Management Science www
a scholarly journal published to scientifically address the problems, Science, interests and concerns of organizational decision-makers. Management Science.
- considers ACM Transactions on Information Systems www
considers the design, Transactions on Information Systems, performance, and evaluation of computer systems that facilitate the presentation of information in a variety of media, as well as underlying technologies that support these systems. ACM Transactions on Information Systems.
- an e-JIST -- Electronic Journal of Instructional Science and Technology www
an international peer-reviewed electronic journal. e-JIST -- Electronic Journal of Instructional Science and Technology.
- A JIBC: Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce www
A quarterly Internet publication about current issues in electronic banking and online commerce. Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce. Archive of analytical articles and ecommerce information. JIBC: Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce.
- offers JCMST -- Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching www
offers an in-depth forum for the interchange of information in the fields of science, Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching, mathematics, and computer science. JCMST -- Journal of Computers in Mathematics and Science Teaching.
- to Foundations of Information Systems www
to develop a philosophy of information technology. Foundations of Information Systems.
- charting INFORMS Journal on Computing www
charting new directions in Operations Research and Computer Science. INFORMS Journal on Computing.
- THCI Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction www
THCI is a high-quality, Human-Computer Interaction, peer-reviewed, online international scholarly journal on Human-Computer Interaction; oriented to the Information Systems community, emphasizing applications in business, managerial, organizational, and cultural contexts. Transactions on Human-Computer Interaction.
- to JAIS -- Journal of the Association of Information Systems www
to publish rigorously researched, Journal of the Association of Information Systems, methodologically sound articles on all aspects of Information Systems. Editor: Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel-Aviv University. JAIS -- Journal of the Association of Information Systems.
- to ACIT -- Annals of Cases on Information Technology www
to provide effective understanding, Annals of Cases on Information Technology, solutions and lessons learned by of information systems applications, technology and resources. ACIT -- Annals of Cases on Information Technology.
- Information Cio.com www
Information for executives responsible for the strategic application of information technology. Cio.com.
- an European Journal of Information Systems www
an official journal of the Operational Research Society. European Journal of Information Systems.
- from Publication Guidelines: What not to Submit www
from Editor's comment of MISQ Vol 19, Guidelines: What not to Submit, No. 4. Publication Guidelines: What not to Submit.
- from Publication Guidelines: Criteria www
from Editor's comment of MISQ Vol. Guidelines: Criteria. 20, No. 4. Publication Guidelines: Criteria.
- Portal BPM Enterprise www
Portal for articles, Enterprise, columns, blogs, news, jobs, events, books and forum discussions related to business process management. BPM Enterprise.
- Resource IndustryWeek www
Resource for articles, IndustryWeek, columns, research, products and thought leadership related to manufacturing management. IndustryWeek.
- Helping CXO Advisor - Managing IT Like a Business www
Helping executives improve their management of Information Technology. CXO Advisor - Managing IT Like a Business.
- The Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS) www
The Midwest Association for Information (MWAIS) serves Association for Information Systems (AIS) members across the Midwest United States. Association for Information Systems (MWAIS). MWAIS serves the needs of Information Technology thought leaders in the U.S. Heartland. Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS).
- Alexa: Journals Management Information Systems
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Journals Management Information Systems
- DMOZ: Journals Management Information Systems
dmoz.org Directory: Journals Management Information Systems