The Management Science section is a directory of sites pertaining to the theory and application of the science of management and related topics. Management Science Management Business.
Management science (MS), is the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to economics, business, engineering, and other sciences. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Management science, is the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to management, economics, business, engineering, management consulting, and other sciences. It uses various scientific research-based principles, strategies, and analytical methods including mathematical modeling, statistics and numerical algorithms to improve an organization's ability to enact rational and accurate management decisions by arriving at optimal or near optimal solutions to complex decision problems. In short, management sciences help businesses to achieve goals using various scientific methods.
- Management science Category
- Econometrics - Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data and is described as the branch of economics that aims to give empirical content to economic relations.
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences - The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences is an international society for practitioners in the fields of operations research and management science.
- John von Neumann Theory Prize - The John von Neumann Theory Prize of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences is awarded annually to an individual who has made fundamental and sustained contributions to theory in operations research and the management sciences.
- Managerial economics - Managerial economics is the "application of the economic concepts and economic analysis to the problems of formulating rational managerial decisions".
- Management engineering - Engineering management combines the application of the practice of management to the practice of engineering.
- Innovation Management - Innovation management is a combination of the management of innovation processes, and change management. It refers both to product, business process, and organizational innovation.
- Behavioural sciences
- Operations research
- Business ManageWithoutThem.com www
Business Transformation which promotes a motivated, ManageWithoutThem.com, innovative workforce through transformation of management. ManageWithoutThem.com.
- An Management Lab www
An independent think tank that conducts research in the field of strategic management and brings together practice and scholarship in strategic management. Management Lab.
- Offers Australian Institute of Management www
Offers Professional and Organisational Development for corporations or business. Australian Institute of Management.
- Partners Decision Science Center www
Partners with companies to consult in the areas of optimal business decisions across industries. Decision Science Center.
- Provide Marketing and HR Presentation Slides www
Provide ideas and presentation slides on marketing and HR management Marketing and HR Presentation Slides.
- Create Canadian Institute of Management www
Create and support a CIM designation that will be both nationally recognized and a requirement to work in management in Canada. Canadian Institute of Management.
- Business BusinessMate www
Business Resources for Professionals and Students - Access business resources and theories that can be widely used by both professional business people and motivated MBA scholars. BusinessMate.
- Practical David Bowman's Information Management Checklist www
Practical time and cost saving suggestions for managers pressured to maximize return on information management investment, Bowman's Information Management Checklist, reduce costs, and deliver business intelligence solutions faster. David Bowman's Information Management Checklist.
- Details Professional Management Education www
Details about all business management, Management Education, Portfolio management, Swaps, Risk element, Variance analysis, Professional management education, EMH, Pricing and all financial related details. Professional Management Education.
- The GT ISLIG -- Greater Toronto Information Systems Local Interest Group www
The preferred professional Information Systems/Information Technology Project Management supporting organization in Greater Toronto. GT ISLIG -- Greater Toronto Information Systems Local Interest Group.
- Facilitates Juergen H. Daum’s Enterprise Management Best Practice Website www
Facilitates the knowledge exchange, Daum’s Enterprise Management Best Practice Website, and further development of SEM best practice. Juergen H. Daum’s Enterprise Management Best Practice Website.
- Providing PeopleFit Australasia www
Providing organization design, Australasia, leadership development and managerial effectiveness solutions based on the “Requisite Organization” methodology developed by Elliott Jaques. PeopleFit Australasia.
- What Morale in the Workplace www
What is morale? Who is responsible for it and how do you improve it? Morale in the Workplace.
- A Interact www
A methodology for social systems design, Interact, and the understanding of complex problems ('messes'), whether in business organizations, society or government. Interact.
- The The Daily MBA www
The Daily MBA provides content that enriches the lives of managers. The Daily MBA.
- Management 12manage www
Management encyclopedia and business community discusses methods, 12manage, models and terms on organizations, finance, leadership, marketing and strategy. Also provides a management dictionary and other management resources. 12manage.
- A ThinkBig! www
A small business management program that gives tools for small businesses to grow. ThinkBig!.
- Hospitality Hotel Mule www
Hospitality management resources, Mule, hoteliers communities. Hotel Mule.
- an Crisisnavigator www
an international Internet guide to crisis management, Crisisnavigator, crisis communications, issues management, risk management and disaster management. Crisisnavigator.
- A Complex Society, UK www
A focal point for people in the UK interested in complex systems and complexity science, Society, UK, especially as applied to managing organisations. Complex Society, UK.
- They Management and Leadership Articles www
They read countless sources of free business articles and provide annotated links to the ones that are worth reading. Management and Leadership Articles.
- Management AIM Research www
Management research, Research, bringing academics together with business. AIM Research.
- An Policy Publications www
An independent research and publishing company which specialises in producing research reports that help managers develop world-class company performance. Policy Publications.
- Management Practical Management www
Management articles designed for managers and leaders in the organization. Practical Management.
- Portal Themanagement.de by Recklies Management Project GmbH www
Portal mit managementorientierten Artikeln, Recklies Management Project GmbH, Aufsätzen und Wissensdatenbanken. Die Seite bietet unter anderem eine spezielle Informationsplattform zum Bankenmanagement. Themanagement.de by Recklies Management Project GmbH.
- Die Competence Site by NetSkill AG www
Die Plattform stellt verdichtete Informationen aus Artikeln, Site by NetSkill AG, Fallbeispielen, Vorträgen, Studien, Anbietern und Diskussionsbeiträgen zu Management und Führungsthemen ins Netz. Der Anbieter ist ein FhG-Spin off und gibt damit einen Überblick über Methodik, Anwendung und Nutzen von "Kompetenz - Networking" (Wissensmanagement) Applikationen. Competence Site by NetSkill AG.
- HEC HEC International Business School www
HEC offers management programs including Master, International Business School, PhD, continuing education, and executive development. HEC is located in Paris. HEC International Business School.
- School University of Texas at Dallas www
School of Management. University of Texas at Dallas.
- Maintained 2001 MIS Faculty Offer Survey www
Maintained by Dennis Galletta. 2001 MIS Faculty Offer Survey.
- Forms Business Forms Management Association www
Forms central for the global forms and information systems community Business Forms Management Association.
- 8-page Business Book Summaries www
8-page executive summaries of the latest business books, Book Summaries, delivered to subscribers each week by e-mail. Business Book Summaries.
- Featuring The McKinsey Quarterly www
Featuring the latest thinking on business strategy, McKinsey Quarterly, finance, and management. The McKinsey Quarterly.
- IT Schlumberger www
IT news and information. Schlumberger.
- Business BBC News - Business - World Edition www
Business news stories. BBC News - Business - World Edition.
- Training Training Workers In The Workplace www
Training workers is not always so simple as a classroom lecture and test. Workers In The Workplace. We humans aren't practically equipped to consistently absorb and apply information in such an ideal manner. Training Workers In The Workplace.
- Business How Jack Welch Runs GE www
Business Week profile on famous management guru Jack Welch explains how he managed General Electric and gained guru status. How Jack Welch Runs GE.
- Alexa: Management Science Management
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Management Science Management
- DMOZ: Management Science Management
dmoz.org Directory: Management Science Management