The Management Science section is a directory of sites pertaining to the theory and application of the science of management and related topics. Management Science Management Business.
Management science (MS), is the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to economics, business, engineering, and other sciences. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Management science, is the broad interdisciplinary study of problem solving and decision making in human organizations, with strong links to management, economics, business, engineering, management consulting, and other sciences. It uses various scientific research-based principles, strategies, and analytical methods including mathematical modeling, statistics and numerical algorithms to improve an organization's ability to enact rational and accurate management decisions by arriving at optimal or near optimal solutions to complex decision problems. In short, management sciences help businesses to achieve goals using various scientific methods.
- Management science Category
- Econometrics - Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to economic data and is described as the branch of economics that aims to give empirical content to economic relations.
- Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences - The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences is an international society for practitioners in the fields of operations research and management science.
- John von Neumann Theory Prize - The John von Neumann Theory Prize of the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences is awarded annually to an individual who has made fundamental and sustained contributions to theory in operations research and the management sciences.
- Managerial economics - Managerial economics is the "application of the economic concepts and economic analysis to the problems of formulating rational managerial decisions".
- Management engineering - Engineering management combines the application of the practice of management to the practice of engineering.
- Innovation Management - Innovation management is a combination of the management of innovation processes, and change management. It refers both to product, business process, and organizational innovation.
- Behavioural sciences
- Operations research
- An Management Lab www
An independent think tank that conducts research in the field of strategic management and brings together practice and scholarship in strategic management. Management Lab.
- An Policy Publications www
An independent research and publishing company which specialises in producing research reports that help managers develop world-class company performance. Policy Publications.
- Create Canadian Institute of Management www
Create and support a CIM designation that will be both nationally recognized and a requirement to work in management in Canada. Canadian Institute of Management.
- What Morale in the Workplace www
What is morale? Who is responsible for it and how do you improve it? Morale in the Workplace.
- Business BusinessMate www
Business Resources for Professionals and Students - Access business resources and theories that can be widely used by both professional business people and motivated MBA scholars. BusinessMate.
- Details Professional Management Education www
Details about all business management, Management Education, Portfolio management, Swaps, Risk element, Variance analysis, Professional management education, EMH, Pricing and all financial related details. Professional Management Education.
- Management 12manage www
Management encyclopedia and business community discusses methods, 12manage, models and terms on organizations, finance, leadership, marketing and strategy. Also provides a management dictionary and other management resources. 12manage.
- The GT ISLIG -- Greater Toronto Information Systems Local Interest Group www
The preferred professional Information Systems/Information Technology Project Management supporting organization in Greater Toronto. GT ISLIG -- Greater Toronto Information Systems Local Interest Group.
- Management Practical Management www
Management articles designed for managers and leaders in the organization. Practical Management.
- A Complex Society, UK www
A focal point for people in the UK interested in complex systems and complexity science, Society, UK, especially as applied to managing organisations. Complex Society, UK.
- Providing PeopleFit Australasia www
Providing organization design, Australasia, leadership development and managerial effectiveness solutions based on the “Requisite Organization” methodology developed by Elliott Jaques. PeopleFit Australasia.
- Partners Decision Science Center www
Partners with companies to consult in the areas of optimal business decisions across industries. Decision Science Center.
- They Management and Leadership Articles www
They read countless sources of free business articles and provide annotated links to the ones that are worth reading. Management and Leadership Articles.
- Provide Marketing and HR Presentation Slides www
Provide ideas and presentation slides on marketing and HR management Marketing and HR Presentation Slides.
- The The Daily MBA www
The Daily MBA provides content that enriches the lives of managers. The Daily MBA.
- Practical David Bowman's Information Management Checklist www
Practical time and cost saving suggestions for managers pressured to maximize return on information management investment, Bowman's Information Management Checklist, reduce costs, and deliver business intelligence solutions faster. David Bowman's Information Management Checklist.
- Management AIM Research www
Management research, Research, bringing academics together with business. AIM Research.
- Offers Australian Institute of Management www
Offers Professional and Organisational Development for corporations or business. Australian Institute of Management.
- A Interact www
A methodology for social systems design, Interact, and the understanding of complex problems ('messes'), whether in business organizations, society or government. Interact.
- Facilitates Juergen H. Daum’s Enterprise Management Best Practice Website www
Facilitates the knowledge exchange, Daum’s Enterprise Management Best Practice Website, and further development of SEM best practice. Juergen H. Daum’s Enterprise Management Best Practice Website.
- an Crisisnavigator www
an international Internet guide to crisis management, Crisisnavigator, crisis communications, issues management, risk management and disaster management. Crisisnavigator.
- Business ManageWithoutThem.com www
Business Transformation which promotes a motivated, ManageWithoutThem.com, innovative workforce through transformation of management. ManageWithoutThem.com.
- Hospitality Hotel Mule www
Hospitality management resources, Mule, hoteliers communities. Hotel Mule.
- A ThinkBig! www
A small business management program that gives tools for small businesses to grow. ThinkBig!.
- Portal Themanagement.de by Recklies Management Project GmbH www
Portal mit managementorientierten Artikeln, Recklies Management Project GmbH, Aufsätzen und Wissensdatenbanken. Die Seite bietet unter anderem eine spezielle Informationsplattform zum Bankenmanagement. Themanagement.de by Recklies Management Project GmbH.
- Hintergründe MBA-Association of Germany www
Hintergründe und weiterführende Informationen zum ersten Berufs- und Wirtschaftsverband von MBAs in Deutschland. MBA-Association of Germany.
- Department University of Reading, UK www
Department of Management. University of Reading, UK.
- The Sauder School of Business www
The Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia offers an award winning MBA program, School of Business, Masters of Management, undergraduate and executive programs. Sauder School of Business.
- The Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS) www
The Midwest Association for Information (MWAIS) serves Association for Information Systems (AIS) members across the Midwest United States. Association for Information Systems (MWAIS). MWAIS serves the needs of Information Technology thought leaders in the U.S. Heartland. Midwest Association for Information Systems (MWAIS).
- itQMS IT Quality Management Solutions www
itQMS provides solutions to help IT organization improve its processes, Quality Management Solutions, minimize system disturbances, reduce over-capacity and the total cost of ownership, while increasing overall availability and improving user and customer satisfaction. IT Quality Management Solutions.
- A Perdido Magazine www
A magazine focused on innovation and excellence in management and leadership, Magazine, published by the not-for-profit Trinity Foundation. Perdido Magazine.
- Featuring The McKinsey Quarterly www
Featuring the latest thinking on business strategy, McKinsey Quarterly, finance, and management. The McKinsey Quarterly.
- Provides CFO.com www
Provides resources and articles on financial topics from benchmarking to best practices and ecommerce strategies for senior financial executives. CFO.com.
- Online TheDeal.com www
Online destination for news on deals and the dealmakers. TheDeal.com. Subscribe to print and e-mail newsletters. TheDeal.com.
- Author A Viable System Model: Consideration of Knowledge Management www
Author Allenna Leonard indicates that individual and organizational knowledge is difficult to value and therefore difficult to manage, Viable System Model: Consideration of Knowledge Management, and suggests a method to map management capacities. A Viable System Model: Consideration of Knowledge Management.
- Emerging Management Practice in Emerging Economies www
Emerging economies such as Eastern Europe and East Asia pose special challenges for managers aiming to enter attractive new markets, Practice in Emerging Economies, or to exploit new opportunities of world-wide division of labour. This site provides recent research on how to address such challenges. Management Practice in Emerging Economies.
- Alexa: Management Science Management
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Management Science Management
- DMOZ: Management Science Management
dmoz.org Directory: Management Science Management