Computer-Internet-technology columnists in both the popular and(to a lesser extent thus far)the trade press. Usually, the sites have the current column as well as an archive of past columns (To be included the columnist must have, at the very least, a static URL). The name of the author is followed by the name of the column. Columnists News and Media Information Technology Business.
Columns appear in newspapers, magazines and other publications, including blogs. They take the form of a short essay by a specific writer who offers a personal point of view. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: A columnist is a person who writes for publication in a series, creating an article that usually offers commentary and opinions.
- Food columnists of note - A food column is a type of newspaper column dealing with food. It may be focused on recipes, health trends, or improving efficiency. It is generally geared towards gourmets or "foodies". Since 1994, food writers have also written columns and blogs on the web.
- Opinion journalism
- Dvorak, John www
The PC Magazine columnist covers a broad range of technology topics. John.
- New Slatalla, Michelle - Online Shopper www
New York Times' Circuits columnist. Slatalla, Michelle - Online Shopper.
- Keep Rothenberg, Matthew - Mac Matters www
Keep up on the latest Apple rumors and news Rothenberg, Matthew - Mac Matters.
- Opinions, Ulanoff, Lance www
Opinions, Lance, rants, essays, and personal viewpoints on computers and technology from PC Magazine's Lance Ulanoff. Ulanoff, Lance.
- CBS Francisco, Bambi - Net Sense www
CBS Marketwatch columnist covers Internet investing. Francisco, Bambi - Net Sense.
- eWeek Lundquist, Eric www
eWeek editor-in-chief Eric Lundquist gives a weekly commentary on the week in enterprise information technology. Lundquist, Eric.
- Writer Pogue, David - Pogue's Pages www
Writer of the "Circuits" column for the New York Times. David - Pogue's Pages. Also author of many "Missing Manual" books and a column for MacWorld. Archives of columns as well as links to other material written by Pogue. Pogue, David - Pogue's Pages.
- Opinions Miller, Michael J. www
Opinions and essays from PC Magazine's Michael J. Michael J.. Miller. Miller, Michael J..
- eWeek's Katt, Spencer F. www
eWeek's Opinion columnist Spencer F. Spencer F.. Katt wraps up the week's news, rumors, and hot topics. Katt, Spencer F..
- Collection Stark, Thom www
Collection of his @internet, Thom, Web Technologies, and other related columns. Stark, Thom.
- Technology Ward, Nathaniel - nward.net www
Technology news and commentary. Ward, Nathaniel - nward.net.
- Award Kane, Madeleine Begun www
Award winning humor columns about computers, Madeleine Begun, technology, and the internet. Kane, Madeleine Begun.
- The Mossberg, Walter - All Things D www
The Wall Street Journal columnist has his own technology-focused website. Mossberg, Walter - All Things D.
- Weekly Schwabach, Bob - On Computers www
Weekly column covers consumer and business technology topics. Schwabach, Bob - On Computers.
- Technology Quain, J. Q. - JQ.com www
Technology reporter, Q. - JQ.com, writer, and television correspondent. JQ.com features coverage of the Net, computers, and high tech entertainment. Quain, J. Q. - JQ.com.
- USA Komando, Kim - CyberSpeak www
USA Today columnist and radio host. Komando, Kim - CyberSpeak.
- Occasional Sippey, Michael - Stating the Obvious www
Occasional commentary on Internet technology, Michael - Stating the Obvious, business and culture. Sippey, Michael - Stating the Obvious.
- Opinion Lessig, Lawrence www
Opinion pieces from the Stanford professor and technology commentator. Lessig, Lawrence.
- Gadgets Dubno, Dan - Digital Dan's Gizmorama www
Gadgets and gizmos reviewed on the CBS News Gizmorama Website. Dubno, Dan - Digital Dan's Gizmorama.
- Computing Machrone, Bill www
Computing musings from Bill Machrone at PC Magazine. Machrone, Bill.
- A Wong, Chin - Digital Life www
A weekly technology column for the Manila Standard Today, Chin - Digital Life, a nationally circulated newspaper published daily from the Philippine capital. Wong, Chin - Digital Life.
- Web Cringely, Robert - I, Cringely www
Web site for PBS Host and author Robert Cringely. Cringely, Robert - I, Cringely.
- Writes King, Rawlson - TheWhir (Web Hosting Industry Review) www
Writes a weekly column on issues that pertain to Web hosting and telecommunications. Rawlson - TheWhir (Web Hosting Industry Review). King, Rawlson - TheWhir (Web Hosting Industry Review).
- Opinion Howard, Bill www
Opinion pieces from Bill Howard of PC Magazine. Howard, Bill.
- The Manning, Ric - The Gizmo Page www
The Louisville Courier-Journal. Manning, Ric - The Gizmo Page.
- Washington Pegoraro, Rob - Fast Forward www
Washington Post personal technology column focusing on consumer electronics. Pegoraro, Rob - Fast Forward.
- Working David Akin www
Working notes, Akin, observations, links and other errata from a technology and business journalist. He is the national affairs columnist for Canwest News Service. David Akin.
- Internet Sterne, Jim - Customer Interface www
Internet Marketing column for CIO Magazine. Sterne, Jim - Customer Interface.
- An EIU Global Technology Forum www
An international e-business resource for senior executives from The Economist Group. EIU Global Technology Forum.
- Network TechWeb www
Network of business-related IT news and product review sites. TechWeb.
- Alexa: Columnists News and Media
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Columnists News and Media
- DMOZ: Columnists News and Media
dmoz.org Directory: Columnists News and Media