Technical Support Resumes Employment Information Technology Business.
Technical support (often shortened to tech support ) refers to a plethora of services by which enterprises provide assistance to users of technology products such as mobile phones, televisions, computers, software products or other informatic, electronic or mechanical goods. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Technical support refers to a plethora of services by which enterprises provide assistance to users of technology products such as mobile phones, televisions, computers, software products or other informatic, electronic or mechanical goods. In general, technical support services address specific problems with a product or service rather than the provision of training, customization, or other support services.
- Help desk
- Customer service
- Remote desktop
- Computer Gasperosky, Brian www
Computer networking and technical customer service specialist. Gasperosky, Brian.
- Several Gajare, Manish www
Several years experience in testing client / server, Manish, back end and web applications. Gajare, Manish.
- Linux Woodward, Bob www
Linux Web site administrator with tech support background. Woodward, Bob.
- PC, Anthony, Jeffery www
PC, Jeffery, Network Support, Web Design , Promotion, Visual Basic - C++ - more Anthony, Jeffery.
- Sehl, Georg www
12 years of experience in Software Testing and Quality Assurance with focus on IT Resource Management. Georg. Located in Munich, Germany. Sehl, Georg.
- Degree Biondi, Brian www
Degree in Information Systems, Brian, with latest work experience as System Support Specialist. Seeks fulltime employment. Biondi, Brian.
- Computer Stewart, Michael C. www
Computer technician: Windows NT 4. Michael C..0, NT 3.51, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, 3.11, DOS, TCP/IP, Networking, Disinfecting Viruses. Installing hardware and software. Stewart, Michael C..
- Alexa: Technical Support Resumes
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Technical Support Resumes
- DMOZ: Technical Support Resumes
dmoz.org Directory: Technical Support Resumes