This section is for web sites which cover Information Technology employment information or offer IT employment services to a specific region or country. Regional Employment Information Technology Business.
In geography, regions are areas broadly divided by physical characteristics ( physical geography ), human impact characteristics ( human geography ), and the interaction of humanity and the environment ( environmental geography ). (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: In geography, regions are areas that are broadly divided by physical characteristics, human impact characteristics, and the interaction of humanity and the environment. Geographic regions and sub-regions are mostly described by their imprecisely defined, and sometimes transitory boundaries, except in human geography, where jurisdiction areas such as national borders are defined in law.
- Autonomous region - An autonomous administrative division is a subdivision or dependent territory of a country that has a degree of self-governance, or autonomy, from an external authority. Typically, it is either geographically distinct from the rest of the country or populated by a national minority.
- Committee of the Regions - The European Committee of the Regions is the European Union's assembly of local and regional representatives that provides sub-national authorities with a direct voice within the EU's institutional framework.
- Continent - A continent is one of several very large landmasses of the world. Generally identified by convention rather than any strict criteria, up to seven regions are commonly regarded as continents.
- Continental fragment - Continental crustal fragments, partially synonymous with microcontinents, are fragments of continents that have been broken off from main continental masses forming distinct islands, often several hundred kilometers from their place of origin.
- Euroregion - In European politics, the term Euroregion usually refers to a transnational co-operation structure between two contiguous territories located in different European countries. Euroregions represent a specific type of cross-border region.
- Military district - Military districts are formations of a state's armed forces which are responsible for a certain area of territory. They are often more responsible for administrative than operational matters, and in countries with conscript forces, often handle parts of the conscription cycle.
- Regional geography
- Geography terminology
- Types of country subdivisions
- Online Singapore IT Jobs www
Online database of IT jobs in Singapore. Singapore IT Jobs.
- Located Exclusive Search www
Located at Chennai, Search, India provides IT related recruitment services for companies in India and overseas by providing information on employment opportunities. Exclusive Search.
- Pan Imnet www
Pan European recruiters specializing in IT, Imnet, networking and telecommunications placements. Imnet.
- Executive Yaz Associates www
Executive job search and project management placement specialists for senior level executives across Europe. Yaz Associates.
- Full ITPlacements www
Full service consulting company, ITPlacements, specializing in recruitment and placement in the United States and Canada. ITPlacements.
- Recruits Quantum Technology Recruiting, Inc. www
Recruits for technology based firms throughout North America. Quantum Technology Recruiting, Inc..
- Australian Information Technology Contract & Recruitment Association - ITCRA www
Australian and New Zealand IT contract and recruitment industry body. Technology Contract & Recruitment Association - ITCRA. Features news, membership information, and events calendar. Information Technology Contract & Recruitment Association - ITCRA.
- Alexa: Regional Employment
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Regional Employment
- DMOZ: Regional Employment
dmoz.org Directory: Regional Employment