This section lists the sites that offer job resources and resumes related to the Information Technology industry. Employment Information Technology Business.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws or regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Automation - Automation or automatic control, is the use of various control systems for operating equipment such as machinery, processes in factories, boilers and heat treating ovens, switching on telephone networks, steering and stabilization of ships, aircraft and other applications and vehicles with...
- Basic income - A basic income is a form of social security in which all citizens or residents of a country receive a regular, unconditional sum of money, either from a government or some other public institution, independent of any other income.
- Domestic inquiry - A domestic inquiry, in the context of human resource management, is a search for truth, facts, or circumstances concerning charges alleged by the employer against its employee. It is an inquiry held by the management against its own employee against whom certain acts of misconduct are alleged.
- Employer branding - Employer brand is the term commonly used to describe an organization's reputation as an employer, and its value proposition to its employees, as opposed to its more general corporate brand reputation and value proposition to customers.
- Employment rate - The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development defines the employment rate as the employment-to-population ratio.
- Employment website - An employment website is a website that deals specifically with employment or careers. Many employment websites are designed to allow employers to post job requirements for a position to be filled and are commonly known as job boards.
- E-business Software Sales Careers www
E-business sales recruiters. Software Sales Careers.
- Part-time Aim4A.com - eTutoring Jobs www
Part-time and full-time online tutoring jobs. Aim4A.com - eTutoring Jobs.
- Employment Electrical Staffing www
Employment agency for licensed electricians, Staffing, electrical helpers, cabling technicians, and journeymen. Online resume submission, list of current openings, and services for employers. Electrical Staffing.
- UK I.C.P. Search www
UK based semiconductor recruitment and search specialists offering design, Search, application, sales and marketing opportunities. I.C.P. Search.
- IT The IT Job Board www
IT jobs from around the UK and Europe. Job Board. Users can sign up to receive relevant IT jobs by email. The IT Job Board.
- job Planet recruit www
job search engine, recruit, specialized in the IT, Engineering & Telecoms sectors, provides a range of temporary and permanent employment both nationally and internationally. Planet recruit.
- Tech Raymond, Michael www
Tech writer experienced in a wide range of technical communication solutions and visual content. Raymond, Michael.
- Engineering Hartford, Bruce - Westwind Writers Inc. www
Engineering technical manuals developed for database and client-server networked environments. Hartford, Bruce - Westwind Writers Inc..
- Search ComQuest International www
Search and recruitment firm specializing in RF and Wireless Communications industries. ComQuest International.
- Telecommunication Pride Communications www
Telecommunication employment across the country. Communications. Contract or permanent positions available. Pride Communications.
- Alexa: Employment Information Technology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Information Technology
- DMOZ: Employment Information Technology
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Information Technology