This section consists of links to associations intended for information technology professionals in business. Associations Information Technology Business.
- Association Football A team sport played between two teams of eleven players with a spherical ball.
- The Association An American sunshine pop band from California.
- Trade association An organization founded and funded by businesses that operate in a specific industry.
- Club (organization) An association of two or more people united by a common interest or goal.
- Association (archaeology) The close relationship between objects or contexts.
- Continental Association A system created by the First Continental Congress in 1774 for implementing a trade boycott with...
- Associative property A property of some binary operations.
- The Trialware Professional Association www
The TPA is a free organization for anyone connected with the business of developing, Professional Association, distributing and marketing of trial or demo software, strives to foster a professional image of the trialware industry. Trialware Professional Association.
- Organization AFCOM www
Organization for data center professionals offering local chapter is several US states, AFCOM, Australia, and Ontario, Canada. Offers member meetings and educational resources. Headquartered in Orange, California, USA. AFCOM.
- Trade Information Technology Association of America www
Trade association representing the broad spectrum of the world-leading U. Technology Association of America.S. IT industry. That's why ITAA encompasses over 11,000 direct and affiliate members Information Technology Association of America.
- Global The Computing Technology Industry Association www
Global IT trade association promoting industry standards, Computing Technology Industry Association, growing professional expertise, and providing IT skills education. The Computing Technology Industry Association.
- Advances International Digital Enterprise Alliance (IDEAlliance) www
Advances the process of information interoperability, Digital Enterprise Alliance (IDEAlliance), standards, and dissemination of knowledge. International Digital Enterprise Alliance (IDEAlliance).
- Advocacy TechAmerica www
Advocacy group offering paid members access to conferences, TechAmerica, events, publications, and standards. TechAmerica.
- The Internet Alliance www
The leading association for consumer Internet companies, Alliance, active internationally, in Washington, and the 50 states. Internet Alliance.
- A Union of Information Technology Enterprises (UITE) www
A non-profit and non-government association of private sector companies focused on advocacy, Information Technology Enterprises (UITE), facilitating business and encouraging advancement of research. Yerevan, Armenia. Union of Information Technology Enterprises (UITE).
- Trade New York Software Industry Association www
Trade association for software, York Software Industry Association, information technology, and web development. Company profile, programs, news, and contact details. New York Software Industry Association.
- Represents Council of Regional Information Technology Associations (CRITA) www
Represents IT and technology trade organizations in an effort to facilitate information, Regional Information Technology Associations (CRITA), visibility, networking and services for IT-focused, not-for-profit businesses. Council of Regional Information Technology Associations (CRITA).
- Professional Irish Software Association (ISA) www
Professional association representing the interests of Irish and multi-national software and computing services companies operating in Ireland. Software Association (ISA). Irish Software Association (ISA).
- A Upic Solutions www
A non-profit technology collaboration group created for and by United Way organizations Upic Solutions.
- An Business Information Technology Network (BitNet) www
An industry association of individuals, Information Technology Network (BitNet), businesses and organizations with interest in the practical and innovative use of technology. Burlington, Ontario, Canada. Business Information Technology Network (BitNet).
- Lobbying Information Technology Industry Council www
Lobbying agency that advocates rewarding IT innovation and supports free-market policies. Technology Industry Council. Congressional scorecards. Information Technology Industry Council.
- Nonprofit IJIS Institute www
Nonprofit membership organization funded primarily through federal grants serving information technology companies that provide products or services to the justice, Institute, public safety, and homeland security sectors to help these communities share information. IJIS Institute.
- A Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA) www
A not for profit educational forum established for information technology and networking professionals in the financial community. Street Technology Association (WSTA). Red Bank, New Jersey, USA. Wall Street Technology Association (WSTA).
- A OMICRON The Center For Information Technology Management www
A vendor-independent confidential management advisory resource for IT executives that provides soft skill training and roundtable discussion groups for their leadership teams. OMICRON The Center For Information Technology Management.
- Online Wikibon www
Online and news release community to share best practices and collaborate to solve technology adoption challenges. Wikibon.
- Nonprofit Geospatial Information and Technology Association (GITA) www
Nonprofit professional educational association dedicated to promoting the use and benefits of geospatial information technologies within infrastructure-based organizations such as utilities, Information and Technology Association (GITA), telecoms, oil and gas pipelines, and public works departments. Geospatial Information and Technology Association (GITA).
- Including International Association of IT Asset Managers www
Including issues like software auditing, Association of IT Asset Managers, software compliance, license management and software piracy. Company profile, white papers, and contact details. International Association of IT Asset Managers.
- Brings Information Systems Management Benchmarking Consortium www
Brings together information systems professionals from a variety of companies to conduct targeted studies on issues related to improving performance and effectiveness. Information Systems Management Benchmarking Consortium.
- Trade Business Software Alliance www
Trade organization working with international governments to advance the goals of the software industry and their hardware partners. Software Alliance. The organization educates computer users on software copyrights, advocates public policy, trade opportunities, and fights software piracy. Business Software Alliance.
- Providing ISDA - Association of Storage & Retrieval Professionals www
Providing document management and solutions to business, Association of Storage & Retrieval Professionals, industry, and governmental agencies at all levels. ISDA - Association of Storage & Retrieval Professionals.
- Online Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe www
Online user forum association for the S1000D specification for publishing technical and training data. Aerospace and Defence Industries Association of Europe.
- Interdisciplinary Computer Science and Telecommunications Board www
Interdisciplinary appraisals of technical, Science and Telecommunications Board, economic, social, and policy issues regarding the IT industry. Computer Science and Telecommunications Board.
- International World Information Technology and Services Alliance www
International association for the IT industry. World Information Technology and Services Alliance.
- Organization BDPA www
Organization offering education, BDPA, mentoring, support, and networking opportunities to IT professional members. Local chapters throughout the USA. Headquartered in Greenbelt, Maryland, USA. BDPA.
- IT The Widebeam Project www
IT for business. Widebeam Project. EC-funded project introducing new communications technologies to 10 small-medium businesses in UK, Spain and Bulgaria. The Widebeam Project.
- Nonprofit Computer and Communications Industry Association www
Nonprofit association of computer and communications firms. Computer and Communications Industry Association.
- Provides Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) www
Provides leadership and educational opportunities through partnerships with industry, Information Technology Professionals (AITP), government and academia. Offers member meetings, resources, and forums for networking and information. Local chapters throughout the US. Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP).
- Organization The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT) www
Organization that provides documents and openly publishes standards, International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT), best practices and learning solutions for the benefit of Information Technology professionals and the enterprises which hire them.Online access. Summit, New Jersey, USA. The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT).
- A Information Technology Association of Wisconsin (ITAWI) www
A statewide membership association based with a corporation focus addressing high-level issues. Technology Association of Wisconsin (ITAWI). Includes an advocacy function directed at state and federal policies. Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Information Technology Association of Wisconsin (ITAWI).
- A National University Association of IT Professionals Student Chapter www
A student chapter of AITP. University Association of IT Professionals Student Chapter.org for National University. Opererated in San Diego, CA. National University Association of IT Professionals Student Chapter.
- Online Modern Analyst www
Online community for business and systems analysts featuring articles, Analyst, news, forums, and career resources. Modern Analyst.
- Alexa: Associations Information Technology
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Associations Information Technology
- DMOZ: Associations Information Technology
dmoz.org Directory: Associations Information Technology