The Employment section focuses on bringing employees and employers together. This includes resources and establishments engaged in one or more of the following disciplines: Recruitment and-or staffing services on behalf of employers Advice or assistance with preparation of resumes and portfolios Job search directories Career management Excluded from this section are: Individual job postings (i.e. the "help wanted" section of an employer's website) are not listed in the The Directory due to their inherent transient nature. Resumes-portfolios, recruiters and staffing services, and job search directories specific to an industry sector are listed according to the industry which they serve. Employment Business.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws, regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Articles About Careers www
Articles from the About network on all stages of careers and including information about specific occupations, Careers, job opportunity, outlook, and salaries. Career planning newsletter. About Careers.
- Career LucasCareers www
Career opportunities for separating US military service members and veterans. LucasCareers.
- Searchable SalesJobs.com www
Searchable database of sales jobs throughout the U. SalesJobs.com.S. Includes ability to upload resumes and pricing for placing ads. SalesJobs.com.
- Offering Recruiters OnLine Network www
Offering to bring recruiters and applicants together. OnLine Network. Job distribution, resume database, and a members database. Recruiters OnLine Network.
- Outplacement PlaceNet www
Outplacement services designed to help displaced employees find jobs. PlaceNet.
- Executive Transition Solutions Executive Outplacement Services www
Executive and professional outplacement, Solutions Executive Outplacement Services, career assessment tools and job development services for assistance in career transitions. Boston-based with national affiliates. Transition Solutions Executive Outplacement Services.
- Global Avature www
Global provider of recruiting technology and services. Avature. Provides information on products, consulting and training, and sourcing and staffing services. Avature.
- Customized Abilities Enhanced www
Customized resumes and cover letters, Enhanced, plus interview coaching and job search tips. Abilities Enhanced.
- Writer Best Impression www
Writer that offers job search coaching and negotiation skills consulting services. Best Impression.
- Alexa: Employment Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Business
- DMOZ: Employment Business
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Business