The Employment section focuses on bringing employees and employers together. This includes resources and establishments engaged in one or more of the following disciplines: Recruitment and-or staffing services on behalf of employers Advice or assistance with preparation of resumes and portfolios Job search directories Career management Excluded from this section are: Individual job postings (i.e. the "help wanted" section of an employer's website) are not listed in the The Directory due to their inherent transient nature. Resumes-portfolios, recruiters and staffing services, and job search directories specific to an industry sector are listed according to the industry which they serve. Employment Business.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws or regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- Find Equal Opportunity Publications www
Find employment issues and statistics concerning ethnic minorities, Opportunity Publications, women, and people with disabilities. Includes links to jobs and employers. Equal Opportunity Publications.
- A CareerGenie.com www
A source for job placement, CareerGenie.com, career information, and support services. Counseling, advise and resume assistance available. CareerGenie.com.
- Free 2jobsearch.net www
Free job search and resume posting. 2jobsearch.net.
- 4BusinessNetwork's 4Jobs.com www
4BusinessNetwork's corporate career site service, 4Jobs.com, including resume search and resume posting. 4Jobs.com.
- Provides Hughes Consulting Group www
Provides outplacement, Consulting Group, career transition and human resources consulting, coaching, training and assessment services to organizations and individuals. Hughes Consulting Group.
- Outplacement PlaceNet www
Outplacement services designed to help displaced employees find jobs. PlaceNet.
- Global Avature www
Global provider of recruiting technology and services. Avature. Provides information on products, consulting and training, and sourcing and staffing services. Avature.
- Provides Resume to Referral www
Provides various types of career documents; resumes, Referral, cover and thank you letters, and reference sheets. Resume to Referral.
- Site Creative Resumes www
Site provides resume and cover letter writing services. Creative Resumes.
- Alexa: Employment Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Business
- DMOZ: Employment Business
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Business