The Employment section focuses on bringing employees and employers together. This includes resources and establishments engaged in one or more of the following disciplines: Recruitment and-or staffing services on behalf of employers Advice or assistance with preparation of resumes and portfolios Job search directories Career management Excluded from this section are: Individual job postings (i.e. the "help wanted" section of an employer's website) are not listed in the The Directory due to their inherent transient nature. Resumes-portfolios, recruiters and staffing services, and job search directories specific to an industry sector are listed according to the industry which they serve. Employment Business.
Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Employment is a relationship between two parties, usually based on a contract where work is paid for, where one party, which may be a corporation, for profit, not-for-profit organization, co-operative or other entity is the employer and the other is the employee. Employees work in return for payment, which may be in the form of an hourly wage, by piecework or an annual salary, depending on the type of work an employee does or which sector she or he is working in. Employees in some fields or sectors may receive gratuities, bonus payment or stock options. In some types of employment, employees may receive benefits in addition to payment. Benefits can include health insurance, housing, disability insurance or use of a gym. Employment is typically governed by employment laws, regulations or legal contracts.
- Employment Category
- An BestJobsUSA.com www
An employment web site providing resources, BestJobsUSA.com, tools and information for career advancement. BestJobsUSA.com.
- Basic How to Get a Job www
Basic description of a work search process designed to help an individual find a job in the shortest period of time. How to Get a Job.
- The JobSniper.com www
The fastest way to find a job. JobSniper.com. More than 3 million jobs searchable daily. We automate the job search by bringing the jobs to you. JobSniper.com.
- Searchable SalesJobs.com www
Searchable database of sales jobs throughout the U. SalesJobs.com.S. Includes ability to upload resumes and pricing for placing ads. SalesJobs.com.
- A Moore & Associates, Inc. www
A Northwest US based outplacement provider assists companies in planning layoffs and managing downsizing and restructuring projects. Moore & Associates, Inc..
- Career Hire Aspirations - Career Coaches and Outplacement Specialists www
Career Coaches and Outplacement Specialists serving Connecticut, Aspirations - Career Coaches and Outplacement Specialists, Central Massachusetts, and New York. Hire Aspirations - Career Coaches and Outplacement Specialists.
- Global Avature www
Global provider of recruiting technology and services. Avature. Provides information on products, consulting and training, and sourcing and staffing services. Avature.
- Resume E-Resume www
Resume and cover letter writing. E-Resume.
- Assists CareerPro www
Assists entry-level through executive job seekers with resume development. CareerPro.
- Alexa: Employment Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Employment Business
- DMOZ: Employment Business
dmoz.org Directory: Employment Business