E-Commerce, or electronic commerce, is defined as the conduct of business and financial transactions by electronic means. It is the use of Internet technologies to bring together customers, business, partners, suppliers and employees. This section focuses on the many aspects of conducting business using the Internet and the World Wide Web: Marketing, Strategy, Training, Research, Practice, and Services, among other topics that are related to Electronic Commerce. E-Commerce Business.
Electronic commerce, commonly written as E-Commerce or eCommerce, is the trading or facilitation of trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet or online social networks. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: E-commerce is a transaction of buying or selling online. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange, inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
- E-commerce Category
- Alternative payments - Alternative payments refers to payment methods that are used as an alternative to credit card payments. Most alternative payment methods address a domestic economy or have been specifically developed for electronic commerce and the payment systems are generally supported and operated by local banks.
- Digital economy - Digital economy refers to an economy that is based on digital computing technologies. The digital economy is also sometimes called the Internet Economy, the New Economy, or Web Economy. Increasingly, the "digital economy" is intertwined with the traditional economy making a clear delineation harder.
- E-commerce credit card payment system
- Electronic bill payment - Electronic bill payment is a feature of online, mobile and telephone banking, similar in its effect to a giro, allowing a customer of a financial institution to transfer money from their transaction or credit card account to a creditor or vendor such as a public utility, department store or an...
- Electronic money - Digital currency is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical. It exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership.
- Non-store retailing - Non-store retailing is the selling of goods and services outside the confines of a retail facility. It is a generic term describing retailing taking place outside of shops and stores.
- Supply chain management
- Advancing Association for Enterprise Integration www
Advancing enterprise integration and e-business practices for industries and governments worldwide. Association for Enterprise Integration.
- A eMarketing Association www
A professional association for companies and individuals involved in the practice of e-marketing and the integration of on and off-line marketing. eMarketing Association.
- Annual Online Information www
Annual Internet content, Information, management and delivery conference. Online Information.
- International Worldwide Business Research www
International conference organisers in the areas of e-commerce, Business Research, financial services, logistics, defense, call centres, retailing, human resources, mobile financing Worldwide Business Research.
- CRM CRM Newz www
CRM news, Newz, information, and tutorials. CRM Newz.
- An eCentric Media www
An independent multi-channel CRM systems integration consultancy with expertise in Chordiant, Media, Ab-Initio and e-business-CTI application software solutions. eCentric Media.
- Offers Mr. Web Design www
Offers e-commerce development web design, Web Design, hosting and active database creation. Mr. Web Design.
- Develops b3net.com www
Develops business-to-business and e-commerce sites, b3net.com, and offers web design, shopping cart, and hosting solutions. b3net.com.
- One-stop eCommerce Info Center www
One-stop e-commerce reference center with an e-commerce meta directory. eCommerce Info Center.
- Categorized eBusiness Directory www
Categorized directory of resources for e-business owners, Directory, edited by WebProNews. eBusiness Directory.
- E-business Software Sales Careers www
E-business sales recruiters. Software Sales Careers.
- Part-time Aim4A.com - eTutoring Jobs www
Part-time and full-time online tutoring jobs. Aim4A.com - eTutoring Jobs.
- Alexa: E-Commerce Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E-Commerce Business
- DMOZ: E-Commerce Business
dmoz.org Directory: E-Commerce Business