E-Commerce, or electronic commerce, is defined as the conduct of business and financial transactions by electronic means. It is the use of Internet technologies to bring together customers, business, partners, suppliers and employees. This section focuses on the many aspects of conducting business using the Internet and the World Wide Web: Marketing, Strategy, Training, Research, Practice, and Services, among other topics that are related to Electronic Commerce. E-Commerce Business.
Electronic commerce, commonly written as E-Commerce or eCommerce, is the trading or facilitation of trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet or online social networks. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: E-commerce is the activity of buying or selling of products on online services or over the internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange, inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems.
- E-commerce Category
- Alternative payments - Alternative payments refers to payment methods that are used as an alternative to credit card payments. Most alternative payment methods address a domestic economy or have been specifically developed for electronic commerce and the payment systems are generally supported and operated by local banks.
- Digital economy - Digital economy refers to an economy that is based on digital computing technologies. The digital economy is also sometimes called the Internet Economy, the New Economy, or Web Economy. Increasingly, the "digital economy" is intertwined with the traditional economy making a clear delineation harder.
- E-commerce credit card payment system
- Electronic bill payment - Electronic bill payment is a feature of online, mobile and telephone banking, similar in its effect to a giro, allowing a customer of a financial institution to transfer money from their transaction or credit card account to a creditor or vendor such as a public utility, department store or an...
- Electronic money - Digital currency is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical. It exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership.
- Non-store retailing - Non-store retailing is the selling of goods and services outside the confines of a retail facility. It is a generic term describing retailing taking place outside of shops and stores.
- Supply chain management
- A Extranet Benchmarking Association www
A forum for business and government members to identify the best practices of extranet initiatives through benchmarking. Extranet Benchmarking Association.
- Advancing Association for Enterprise Integration www
Advancing enterprise integration and e-business practices for industries and governments worldwide. Association for Enterprise Integration.
- A Search Engine Strategies www
A educational conference focused on search engine optimization, Engine Strategies, pay per click advertising and marketing strategies that features speakers from search engines, web directories, and marketing companies. Conferences are held several times a year. Search Engine Strategies.
- Interactive ad:tech www
Interactive marketing and technology conference. ad:tech. Worldwide shows include keynote speakers, topic driven panels, and workshops. ad:tech.
- An eCentric Media www
An independent multi-channel CRM systems integration consultancy with expertise in Chordiant, Media, Ab-Initio and e-business-CTI application software solutions. eCentric Media.
- Customer Paladin Consulting Group www
Customer management and customer interaction management consulting. Paladin Consulting Group.
- Developer Endeavour Internet Business Solutions www
Developer of an e-commerce suite, Internet Business Solutions, portal technology, and custom programs. Endeavour Internet Business Solutions.
- Web Creative Minds, Inc. www
Web development and ASP consulting company that specializes in data driven and e-commerce websites for small to medium size companies. Creative Minds, Inc..
- Categorized eBusiness Directory www
Categorized directory of resources for e-business owners, Directory, edited by WebProNews. eBusiness Directory.
- A Just e-Commerce Jobs www
A collection of technology specific online jobsites. Just e-Commerce Jobs.
- Niche AllWebJobs.com www
Niche job board focused exclusively on web related job openings. AllWebJobs.com. Post a job or post a resume. AllWebJobs.com.
- E-business Software Sales Careers www
E-business sales recruiters. Software Sales Careers.
- Alexa: E-Commerce Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E-Commerce Business
- DMOZ: E-Commerce Business
dmoz.org Directory: E-Commerce Business