E-Commerce, or electronic commerce, is defined as the conduct of business and financial transactions by electronic means. It is the use of Internet technologies to bring together customers, business, partners, suppliers and employees. This section focuses on the many aspects of conducting business using the Internet and the World Wide Web: Marketing, Strategy, Training, Research, Practice, and Services, among other topics that are related to Electronic Commerce. E-Commerce Business.
Electronic commerce, commonly written as E-Commerce or eCommerce, is the trading or facilitation of trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet or online social networks. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: E-commerce is a transaction of buying or selling online. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange, inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction's life cycle although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail. Typical e-commerce transactions include the purchase of online books and music purchases, and to a less extent, customized/personalized online liquor store inventory services. There are three areas of e-commerce: online retailing, electric markets, and online auctions. E-commerce is supported by electronic business.
- E-commerce Category
- Alternative payments - Alternative payments refers to payment methods that are used as an alternative to credit card payments. Most alternative payment methods address a domestic economy or have been specifically developed for electronic commerce and the payment systems are generally supported and operated by local banks.
- Digital economy - Digital economy refers to an economy that is based on digital computing technologies. The digital economy is also sometimes called the Internet Economy, the New Economy, or Web Economy. Increasingly, the "digital economy" is intertwined with the traditional economy making a clear delineation harder.
- E-commerce credit card payment system
- Electronic bill payment - Electronic bill payment is a feature of online, mobile and telephone banking, similar in its effect to a giro, allowing a customer of a financial institution to transfer money from their transaction or credit card account to a creditor or vendor such as a public utility, department store or an...
- Electronic money - Digital currency is a type of currency available only in digital form, not in physical. It exhibits properties similar to physical currencies, but allows for instantaneous transactions and borderless transfer-of-ownership.
- Non-store retailing - Non-store retailing is the selling of goods and services outside the confines of a retail facility. It is a generic term describing retailing taking place outside of shops and stores.
- A Extranet Benchmarking Association www
A forum for business and government members to identify the best practices of extranet initiatives through benchmarking. Extranet Benchmarking Association.
- A eMarketing Association www
A professional association for companies and individuals involved in the practice of e-marketing and the integration of on and off-line marketing. eMarketing Association.
- Annual Online Information www
Annual Internet content, Information, management and delivery conference. Online Information.
- Aims IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (EEE-05) www
Aims to bring together researchers and developers from diverse areas of computing, International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (EEE-05), developers and practitioners to explore and address the challenging research issues on e-technology in order to develop a common research agenda and vision for e-commerce and e-business. The venue is in Hong Kong, March 29 - April 1, 2005. IEEE International Conference on e-Technology, e-Commerce and e-Service (EEE-05).
- An MainstayCRM www
An international contact center that provides blended inbound and outbound telecalling facilities coupled with BPO services such as email management and back office tasks. MainstayCRM.
- A Livehelper.com www
A customer service tool for websites that enables site visitors to instantaneously communicate with customer service personnel using text chat or voice over IP. Livehelper.com.
- E-Commerce, GrafWeb Internet Media Studios www
E-Commerce, Internet Media Studios, web consulting, design, hosting, graphic art, and streaming audio and video. GrafWeb Internet Media Studios.
- Provides Planet E-Com www
Provides e-commerce and e-business solutions for corporates. Planet E-Com.
- One-stop eCommerce Info Center www
One-stop e-commerce reference center with an e-commerce meta directory. eCommerce Info Center.
- EBusiness-specific SearchEBusiness.com www
EBusiness-specific search engine/portal for IT professionals. SearchEBusiness.com.
- Part-time Aim4A.com - eTutoring Jobs www
Part-time and full-time online tutoring jobs. Aim4A.com - eTutoring Jobs.
- E-business Software Sales Careers www
E-business sales recruiters. Software Sales Careers.
- Alexa: E-Commerce Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: E-Commerce Business
- DMOZ: E-Commerce Business
dmoz.org Directory: E-Commerce Business