This section lists manufacturers and suppliers of yo-yos. If your site is designed to sell directly to the consumer market and includes online buying facilities, please submit your site to the Shopping section. Yo-Yos Toys and Games Consumer Goods and Services Business.
A yo-yo (also spelled yoyo ) is a toy which in its simplest form is an object consisting of an axle connected to two disks, and a length of string looped around the axle, similar to a slender spool. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Yo-yo is a toy consisting of an axle connected to two disks, and a string looped around the axle. It has some similarities to a slender.
- History of cardistry - Cardistry is a portmanteau of cards and artistry. The art form of card flourishing, commonly referred to as cardistry, grew out of simple flourishes used in close-up magic by magicians in the 1990s to early 2000s.
- Chinese yo-yo - The chinese yoyo is a toy from China consisting of two equally sized discs connected with a long axle. An alternating lifting and dropping motion using two sticks, each held in one hand, keeps the yo-yo spinning on a string tied between the sticks.
- Eskimo yo-yo - Eskimo yo-yo or Alaska yo-yo is a traditional two-balled bolas-like fur-covered two padded poi type yo-yo skill toy played and performed by the Eskimo-speaking Alaska Natives, such as Inupiat, Siberian Yupik, and Yup'ik.
- Paper yo-yo - A Paper yo-yo is a kind of toy that is solely made of a stick and a long roll of paper. When the stick is flicked by hand, the roll of paper extends outwards. When the stick is brought upright, the paper compacts again.
- Tagalog words and phrases
- Wooden toys
- Physical activity and dexterity toys
- Circus skills
- Traditional toys
- Sports entertainment