This section contains sites pertaining to the accounting profession. Accounting Business.
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. The modern field was established by the Italian mathematician Luca Pacioli in 1494. Accounting, which has been called the "language of business", measures the results of an organization's economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators. Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants. The terms "accounting" and "financial reporting" are often used as synonyms.
- Accounting Category
- Accounting records - Accounting records are key sources of information and evidence used to prepare, verify and/or audit the financial statements. They also include documentation to prove asset ownership for creation of liabilities and proof of monetary and non monetary transactions.
- Financial accounting
- Internal Revenue Service www
The IRS is the U. Revenue Service.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
- Offers Cindy Noelk www
Offers small to mid-size businesses help in QuickBooks setup, Noelk, office organization, bill paying, accounts receivable, invoices and financial reports. Based in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Cindy Noelk.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board www
The designated private sector organization in the U. Accounting Standards Board.S. that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Financial Accounting Standards Board.
- Helps AZahran Accounting and Payroll Services www
Helps small business with financial needs such as accounting, Accounting and Payroll Services, payroll, budgeting and taxes. AZahran Accounting and Payroll Services.
- Resource-based SmartPros www
Resource-based accounting site with articles, SmartPros, industry news, student study guides, and a directory of firms, associations, and journals. SmartPros.
- Provides Mortar Management Inc. www
Provides accounting services for small clients, Management Inc., as well as corporate tax issues and dealing with Revenue Canada. Located in Calgary, AB. Mortar Management Inc..
- Tax Victoria Majors Jones, CPA www
Tax and accounting information provided as well as services offered for all of San Diego County. Victoria Majors Jones, CPA.
- The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board www
The PCAOB is a private-sector, Company Accounting Oversight Board, non-profit corporation, created by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, to oversee the auditors of U.S. public companies to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Offers Brockman, Coats, Gedelian & Co. www
Offers a full complement of business services in accounting, Coats, Gedelian & Co., auditing, and taxation; business planning and consulting; and computer management services. Brockman, Coats, Gedelian & Co..
- Working Governmental Accounting Standards Board www
Working to establish and improve standards of US state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports. Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
- Investigative U.S. Government Accountability Office www
Investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds. U.S. Government Accountability Office.
- Copies EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information www
Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U. Database of Online Corporate Financial Information.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site 24 hours after the filing date. EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information.
- Resource New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants www
Resource for and about CPA's in New Jersey includes technical content for CPA's, Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants, information on how to become a CPA, and tax and financial tips. New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Forum Andersen Alumni www
Forum reuniting former employees, Alumni, coworkers and colleagues of Arthur Andersen to help maintain their professional network. Andersen Alumni.
- Property Advaloremtax.net www
Property tax deduction, Advaloremtax.net, consulting and on-line services Advaloremtax.net.
- Email AECM-L www
Email discussion list devoted to "Accounting Education Using Computers and Multimedia. AECM-L." AECM-L.
- Provider Purtill & Company www
Provider of professional services, & Company, counseling, education and software tools. Offers both live and self study courses to CPAs and small business owners. Purtill & Company.
- Provides Art Berkowitz Seminars www
Provides self-study and in-house customized continuing professional education courses for accountants. Art Berkowitz Seminars.
- A Accounting Dictionary and Financial Terms www
A plain language accounting dictionary for the student and small business professional. Accounting Dictionary and Financial Terms.
- Indexed Accounting Terminology Guide www
Indexed glossary of accounting terms from the New York State Society of CPA's. Accounting Terminology Guide.
- Offering Haysden Training www
Offering professional trainings for small & medium sized businesses in VAT management, Training, Payroll & Book-keeping in the UK (not online). Haysden Training.
- Study Acca Start www
Study materials, Start, notes, audio and video lectures, forum and chat relating to ACCA, AAT, CAT, and CIMA accounting qualifications Acca Start.
- Specialist AccountStaff www
Specialist in providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions for financial and accounting professionals in Singapore. AccountStaff.
- Accountancy Cameron Wallace www
Accountancy recruitment agency in Glasgow, Wallace, Scotland, offering information for job seekers and prospective employers. Also provides geographical areas covered. Cameron Wallace.
- Alexa: Accounting Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Accounting Business
- DMOZ: Accounting Business
dmoz.org Directory: Accounting Business