This section contains sites pertaining to the accounting profession. Accounting Business.
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. The modern field was established by the Italian mathematician Luca Pacioli in 1494. Accounting, which has been called the "language of business", measures the results of an organization's economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators. Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants. The terms "accounting" and "financial reporting" are often used as synonyms.
- Accounting Category
- Accounting records - Accounting records are key sources of information and evidence used to prepare, verify and/or audit the financial statements. They also include documentation to prove asset ownership for creation of liabilities and proof of monetary and non monetary transactions.
- Financial accounting
- Internal Revenue Service www
The IRS is the U. Revenue Service.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
- Provides Mortar Management Inc. www
Provides accounting services for small clients, Management Inc., as well as corporate tax issues and dealing with Revenue Canada. Located in Calgary, AB. Mortar Management Inc..
- Offers Brockman, Coats, Gedelian & Co. www
Offers a full complement of business services in accounting, Coats, Gedelian & Co., auditing, and taxation; business planning and consulting; and computer management services. Brockman, Coats, Gedelian & Co..
- Offers Cindy Noelk www
Offers small to mid-size businesses help in QuickBooks setup, Noelk, office organization, bill paying, accounts receivable, invoices and financial reports. Based in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Cindy Noelk.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board www
The designated private sector organization in the U. Accounting Standards Board.S. that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Financial Accounting Standards Board.
- Investigative U.S. Government Accountability Office www
Investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds. U.S. Government Accountability Office.
- Helps AZahran Accounting and Payroll Services www
Helps small business with financial needs such as accounting, Accounting and Payroll Services, payroll, budgeting and taxes. AZahran Accounting and Payroll Services.
- Resource-based SmartPros www
Resource-based accounting site with articles, SmartPros, industry news, student study guides, and a directory of firms, associations, and journals. SmartPros.
- Working Governmental Accounting Standards Board www
Working to establish and improve standards of US state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports. Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
- The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board www
The PCAOB is a private-sector, Company Accounting Oversight Board, non-profit corporation, created by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, to oversee the auditors of U.S. public companies to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Tax Victoria Majors Jones, CPA www
Tax and accounting information provided as well as services offered for all of San Diego County. Victoria Majors Jones, CPA.
- Copies EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information www
Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U. Database of Online Corporate Financial Information.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site 24 hours after the filing date. EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information.
- Offices Illinois CPA Society www
Offices in Chicago and Springfield, CPA Society, Illinois. News and issues, professional education and job opportunities, member directory, and membership benefits and obligations. Illinois CPA Society.
- A Accounting Associations www
A directory of state, Associations, national, and international accounting and professional organizations. Accounting Associations.
- Delivering Skaines Reeves & Jones www
Delivering outstanding accounting and business advice services to businesses in Queensland and NSW. Reeves & Jones. Specializing in business development and management accounting services. Skaines Reeves & Jones.
- Develops, Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. www
Develops, Henry & Associates, Inc., markets, maintains and supports integrated data processing systems for in-house automation of standard banking and accounting applications in financial institutions. (Nasdaq: JKHY). Jack Henry & Associates, Inc..
- Offers Vern Hoven Tax Seminars www
Offers online courses synchronizing a) streaming video seminars, Hoven Tax Seminars, b) PowerPoint slides, and c) course manuals containing links to important code sections and rulings. Specializing in Federal Tax Update courses. Vern Hoven Tax Seminars.
- Online Hardwick Publications www
Online courses and CPE in accounting, Publications, tax, and management. Hardwick Publications.
- Indexed Accounting Terminology Guide www
Indexed glossary of accounting terms from the New York State Society of CPA's. Accounting Terminology Guide.
- A Accounting Dictionary and Financial Terms www
A plain language accounting dictionary for the student and small business professional. Accounting Dictionary and Financial Terms.
- Overview Learn-accounting.com www
Overview of financial accounting including interactive material concerning the trial balance and the financial statements Learn-accounting.com.
- Provides Accounting for Non-Accountants www
Provides a basic online accounting course teaching accounting principles, for Non-Accountants, debits and credits, financial ratios, and important concepts. Accounting for Non-Accountants.
- Provides Accounting-Resumes.net www
Provides resume writing and career advice for those pursuing careers in accounting. Accounting-Resumes.net.
- Specialist AccountStaff www
Specialist in providing temporary and permanent staffing solutions for financial and accounting professionals in Singapore. AccountStaff.
- Alexa: Accounting Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Accounting Business
- DMOZ: Accounting Business
dmoz.org Directory: Accounting Business