This section contains sites pertaining to the accounting profession. Accounting Business.
Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities. (wikipedia)
- Wikipedia: Accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations. The modern field was established by the Italian mathematician Luca Pacioli in 1494. Accounting, which has been called the "language of business", measures the results of an organization's economic activities and conveys this information to a variety of users, including investors, creditors, management, and regulators. Practitioners of accounting are known as accountants. The terms "accounting" and "financial reporting" are often used as synonyms.
- Accounting Category
- Accounting records - Accounting records are key sources of information and evidence used to prepare, verify and/or audit the financial statements. They also include documentation to prove asset ownership for creation of liabilities and proof of monetary and non monetary transactions.
- Financial accounting
- Internal Revenue Service www
The IRS is the U. Revenue Service.S. government agency responsible for tax collection and tax law enforcement. Contains downloadable forms, instructions, and agency publications. It also includes "The Digital Daily," an almost-humorous online newspaper.
- Tax Victoria Majors Jones, CPA www
Tax and accounting information provided as well as services offered for all of San Diego County. Victoria Majors Jones, CPA.
- Provides Mortar Management Inc. www
Provides accounting services for small clients, Management Inc., as well as corporate tax issues and dealing with Revenue Canada. Located in Calgary, AB. Mortar Management Inc..
- Offers Cindy Noelk www
Offers small to mid-size businesses help in QuickBooks setup, Noelk, office organization, bill paying, accounts receivable, invoices and financial reports. Based in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Cindy Noelk.
- The Financial Accounting Standards Board www
The designated private sector organization in the U. Accounting Standards Board.S. that establishes financial accounting and reporting standards. FASB standards are recognized as authoritative by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Financial Accounting Standards Board.
- The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board www
The PCAOB is a private-sector, Company Accounting Oversight Board, non-profit corporation, created by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, to oversee the auditors of U.S. public companies to protect the interests of investors and further the public interest in the preparation of informative, fair, and independent audit reports. Public Company Accounting Oversight Board.
- Working Governmental Accounting Standards Board www
Working to establish and improve standards of US state and local governmental accounting and financial reporting that will result in useful information for users of financial reports. Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
- Helps AZahran Accounting and Payroll Services www
Helps small business with financial needs such as accounting, Accounting and Payroll Services, payroll, budgeting and taxes. AZahran Accounting and Payroll Services.
- Investigative U.S. Government Accountability Office www
Investigative arm of Congress charged with examining matters relating to the receipt and payment of public funds. U.S. Government Accountability Office.
- Offers Brockman, Coats, Gedelian & Co. www
Offers a full complement of business services in accounting, Coats, Gedelian & Co., auditing, and taxation; business planning and consulting; and computer management services. Brockman, Coats, Gedelian & Co..
- Resource-based SmartPros www
Resource-based accounting site with articles, SmartPros, industry news, student study guides, and a directory of firms, associations, and journals. SmartPros.
- Copies EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information www
Copies of forms 10-K and other filings with the U. Database of Online Corporate Financial Information.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Forms are posted to the site 24 hours after the filing date. EDGAR Database of Online Corporate Financial Information.
- A Society of Certified Financial Accountants www
A not-for-profit international professional accountancy organization committed to the public interest and membership development. Society of Certified Financial Accountants.
- A Association for Accounting Administration www
A US national collective resource of nearly 1, for Accounting Administration,000 CPA firms. Offers resources for people challenged with the task of CPA firm administration. Association for Accounting Administration.
- Information AccountingEducation.com www
Information filter for accounting academics. AccountingEducation.com. Includes news feed, library of documents, job vacancies and event listings. AccountingEducation.com.
- Accounting, CpaTeam www
Accounting, CpaTeam, investment, tax and technology links, plus topical search engines. Designed to be a major resource for Certified Public Accountants. Maintained by an individual. CpaTeam.
- A The Delaware Conference www
A semi-annual conference held semi-annually in Newark, Delaware Conference, Delaware offering 8 CPE credits. The Delaware Conference.
- Provides Art Berkowitz Seminars www
Provides self-study and in-house customized continuing professional education courses for accountants. Art Berkowitz Seminars.
- A Accounting Dictionary and Financial Terms www
A plain language accounting dictionary for the student and small business professional. Accounting Dictionary and Financial Terms.
- Indexed Accounting Terminology Guide www
Indexed glossary of accounting terms from the New York State Society of CPA's. Accounting Terminology Guide.
- Overview Principles of Accounting www
Overview of financial and managerial accounting, Accounting, including movies (youtube channel) and exercises. Principles of Accounting.
- Website ContractorBookkeepingTips.com www
Website to learn to use Quickbooks; some free materials and (paid) webinars ContractorBookkeepingTips.com.
- Accounting AccountantsChoice www
Accounting employment recruiting firm, AccountantsChoice, specializing in permanent and temporary staffing for financial professionals. AccountantsChoice.
- Specialist Ingenium Tax Recruitment www
Specialist recruitment firm in London, Tax Recruitment, England, dedicated to the identification and placement of tax professionals. Ingenium Tax Recruitment.
- Alexa: Accounting Business
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Accounting Business
- DMOZ: Accounting Business
dmoz.org Directory: Accounting Business